- Create Tasks and Steps for each item you use in Jetbuilt
- As you populate future projects, all tasks become passively created
- Optionally require a photo from the tech to complete a task
- Track installation progress with our innovative project timeline
- Filter all tasks by project phase for easy assigning
- Calendar syncing for all tasks, with a viewable company calendar
- Field techs can check off completed tasks in the field on their mobile phone
Installers, technicians and warehouse teams can clock in and out of their day from their phone using the JetbuiltGo app.
Time is tracked per project and per labor category for clear and accurate costing for each project.
The project live view projects over and under costs based on estimated values.
Time logs are available per project or company wide for easy viewing and reporting.
All of this time data is available as CSV download or via our API for import or integration with any 3rd party payroll solution.
File and Image Sharing
All images, documents, and contracts within a project can be shared with the technicians in the field.
Techs can comment on a task attaching a photo to clarify or question from the site.
If a task requires a photo to complete, these photos show up in your desktop view with its own filter.
WANT TO GIVE INSTALL A SPIN?
Install is active in all Jetbuilt evaluation periods. Want to give Jetbuilt a try now? Click Here
Already a Jetbuilt user? Just reach out to our support team using the smiley chatbox on the bottom right of this screen and they can activate an evaluation period in your account. They can also schedule a personalized demo over Zoom if you like.
Install is an optional module to Jetbuilt intended to replace a similarly priced tool, while providing more integrated value. Install starts at $31 per user per month with 10% savings for annual payment.