IT’S THE 2ND ANNUAL SUMMIT OF JETBUILT USERS
Come to Florida to share, exchange, and discover concepts with other teams, all while helping to shape the future of the Jetbuilt platform.
Jetbuilt is a forward-thinking platform used by forward-thinking companies. This results in a fantastic, innovative community. The Jetbuilt User Summit provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas on workflows, processes and possibilities in and around the Jetbuilt platform.
Come with your big questions. Perhaps you have been using Jetbuilt for years now but feel like there are gaps in your workflow. You will hear ideas directly from the community of users, as well as input from Jetbuit’s founder Paul Dexter, and the Jetbuilt team.
We are amazed at some of the ways our users bend Jetbuilt functionality into fresh solutions. The Jetbuilt Summit is the perfect environment to share those ideas. This can inspire an exchange within the community which can lead to even greater possibilities. You can be sure that the Jetbuilt team will be listening and returning home with these ideas to further improve the platform.
Create or nurture relationships with like-minded audio-visual designers and Integrators from across the country or around the globe.
This year we will be meeting at 3Nine, a creative venue located at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Florida.
InfoComm is just steps away at the Orange County Convention Center across the street.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 26
With the limited planning that our Covid environment provided, we put together a one-day event in tandem with Infocomm, making this a convenient and cost effective way to combine travel to attend both events.
Naturally, bonus points go to those who fly to Orlando just for the Summit.
12:30 – 1:00 • Registration And Swag Reception
1:00 – 2:30 • Session One
15 Minute Break
2:45 – 4:15 • Session Two
15 Mnute Break
4:30 – 6:00 • Happy Hour, Booze, Food and Networking all included
• Jetbuilt 18 Month Vision – by Paul Dexter
• Selling AV as a Service and other Jetbuilt tricks – by Tom Peters
• Manufacturer and Distributor Integrations – Project Registrations, communicating with your vendor inside of Jetbuilt
• Jetbuilt Service Ticket Module presentation and discussion
• User Community presented Tricks and Use Cases within Jetbuilt
These topics and much more will be presented between the two sessions
$150 PER PERSON
What is included:
- An incredible day of exchanging ideas and concepts
- Happy Hour drinks and Hors d’oeuvres
- Network with like-minded AV visionaries
- Jetbuilt Summit Swag, including a T-Shirt and more!
- Help shape the future of the Jetbuilt Platform
READY TO GO?
If you are ready to join us in Orlando, fill out the simple form below.
This information will get to our support team, who will verify things with you and process your payment.